Sunday, October 02, 2005
What time is it???
You know it baby. It's weird question time. These are all that I have done so far, each one a classic gem of pure comedy gold!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Um... Ok.
Anyway.
When I post a new one, it will also be archived here.
You know, so when the apes take over in the year 3000 and find this buttlog, they'll have something to do.
Damn dirty shitsucking ball licking apes!
So go ahead and check em' out, or go home and straddle a fucking unbalanced washing machine.
I don't really care either way.
Here they are:

Weird Question 10
Weird Question 9
Weird Question 8
Weird Question 7
Weird Question 6
Weird Question 5
Weird Question 4
Weird Question 3
Weird Question 2
Weird Question 1
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Um... Ok.
Anyway.
When I post a new one, it will also be archived here.
You know, so when the apes take over in the year 3000 and find this buttlog, they'll have something to do.
Damn dirty shitsucking ball licking apes!
So go ahead and check em' out, or go home and straddle a fucking unbalanced washing machine.
I don't really care either way.
Here they are:

Weird Question 10
Weird Question 9
Weird Question 8
Weird Question 7
Weird Question 6
Weird Question 5
Weird Question 4
Weird Question 3
Weird Question 2
Weird Question 1






